According to a popular saying, you are more likely to remember an information when you see it. This fact holds true, as aesthetic appeal plays a huge role in shaping opinions, desires and preferences of individuals, inclining them to pick something over the other. For businesses, visual appeal plays a huge role, as people are more likely to remember a brand that visually pleases them. Graphic design services aim at conveying the ideas, messages, and information about a business or individual by using layouts, typography and images.
With the ever evolving technological landscape and innovation in digital transformation, graphic design trends have seen a major shift. Graphic designers stay updated with the latest introduction in design trends, ensuring a robust approach towards delivering the desired result. In this article, we will look at the latest graphic design trends for 2024 and how they vary from trends prevalent a year ago.
2023 was a year of robust transformations in the world of design. These trends dominated the digital landscape, paving a way for the evolving trends in 2024. Let’s look at some of these graphic design trends for better understanding:
1. Sustainability: 2023 was all about sustainable design practices, with graphic design companies in Mohali focusing on eco-friendly design solutions in their work.
2. 3D Illustrations and Graphics: To add depth and design to the digital elements. Graphic designers in Mohali extensively used three dimensional illustrations and graphics in their work. This majorly contributed to offering an immersive and engaging experience across various platforms.
3. Bold Typography: In 2023 designers experiment with custom fonts, creative text placement and variable fonts to make an impact on the brand’s identity.
4. Abstract and Organic Shapes: Graphic design companies in 2023 limited the usage of rigid geometries which allowed them to utilise abstract and organic shapes to add visual interest and create high-octane compositions.
5. Dark Mode Design: With more people opting for dark mode interfaces across various platforms, graphic designers in Mohali implemented this trend in their projects. They focused on creating visually appealing designs optimised for low-light while simultaneously increasing user experience.
Graphic design trends in 2024 are a combination of aesthetic appeal, innovation and functionality. Here are some evolving trends in 2024:
1. Minimalism with a Twist: Minimalism in design is gaining popularity, allowing graphic designers in Mohali to utilise bold colours, precise animation and unique typography to create visually stunning yet simple designs.
2. Sustainable Design: Sustainability in graphic design is an evergreen trend, allowing graphic design companies to utilise eco-friendly tactics into their components.
3. Organic and Fluid Shapes: To infuse a sense of playfulness, creativity and a natural flow in design elements, creative graphic design companies in Mohali use organic and fluid shapes to their design elements.
4. Augmented Reality: AR in graphic design trends 2024 has enabled designers to craft immersive and engaging experiences for individuals.
5. Nostalgic Aesthetics: Nostalgic design elements inspired by retro styles from the ’80s and ’90s is expected in 2024. This trend evokes feelings of nostalgia while putting modern twists to create fresh designs.
1. Overly Detailed Designs: The trend towards hyper-realistic or over detailed designs are expected to reduce in 2024. Graphic design companies in Mohali are moving towards minimalistic and abstract designs that give way to user experiences.
2. Static Designs: The growing demand for dynamic and interactive content has led to a decline in the need for static designs. Graphic design services aim at exploring motion graphics and animations to create engaging experiences.
3. Generic Stock Imagery: Consumers are now demanding accuracy and originality in visual content. This has led to the generic stock imagery losing its appeal in 2024.
4. Excessive Use of Shadows and Gradients: While gradients and drop shadows have been popular graphic design elements in the past, using them excessively can now come across as outdated or distracting.
5. Nostalgic Aesthetics: Cluttered and Busy Designs: Clarity and simplicity are gaining major popularity these days and cluttered and busy designs are becoming increasingly outdated. Graphic designing companies in Mohali are now focused at making effective use of whitespace to craft designs that are visually appealing and communicate the ideas effectively.
By minimising the usage of these outdated principles, graphic designers can stay ahead of the curve and craft relevant visual content.